Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keywords

Latest topics

» Welcome to Flawless Talent Gaming !
FT Evolved EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 7:26 pm by FT xThRaSHa

» scrimmmmmmm
FT Evolved EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 9:04 pm by Dismay StoveR

» TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
FT Evolved EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 8:00 pm by Dismay StoveR

» TitanFall=<3
FT Evolved EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 6:21 am by Guest

» Team scrim
FT Evolved EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 8:05 pm by Guest

» Team Sinister MLG
FT Evolved EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 5:17 pm by Guest

» My Twitch.TV stream.
FT Evolved EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 11:41 pm by Dismay StoveR

» Flappy Bird.
FT Evolved EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 2:21 am by Dismay StoveR

» Clash of Clans
FT Evolved EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 12:34 am by Dismay StoveR

September 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

FT | shop

free forum

FT Evolved

FT xThRaSHa
    FT xThRaSHa
    Founder/Owner
    Founder/Owner

FT Evolved Empty FT Evolved

Post  FT xThRaSHa Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:13 pm

FT is going to be going through some major changes, not so much in terms of what we stand for, but what we offer and what we are all about. FT is going to focus less on sponsorship of competitive teams, and more focus on community in terms of its structure and design and what FT can offer to it's community. I want members of FT to feel proud and have a sense of placement in the FT community, and incentive to stay active in the community.
    One way FT will give incentive for a member to stick with FT is the opportunity to progress through a military style ranking structure. This will give members a sense of placement and worth in the community. This is just one of the examples of how FT will give its members incentive to stick with FT.
    FT will be a legitimate organization that will give players of all types of skill level, to have a flag to compete/represent under. The more your around, the more you will be known in the community as well as your fellow members that stick around. If successful, I hope that the community structure is detailed and intriguing enough so that members will stick around and develop a sense of being a part of a family. The stronger and more tightly nit the community is, the more successful FT will be. The main reason why I am getting rid of the sponsorship program is because I felt that sponsored members felt forced to interact with the community because of a signed contract or because they where told to. This is what I DONT WANT. I want not only sponsored members but regular members as well, to be interested in the community and have there own self motivation and will to interact with the rest of the community. FT is still going to sponsor teams but won't offer that much at least until FT starts getting momentum once more.
    Please, If any of you have any suggestions at all, PLEASE post in the suggestions/improvements section of the forums. I literally just started working on re modeling FT and all that jazz today, so i am all ears guys/girls.

-FT xThrasha
    Founder

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:32 pm