Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keywords

Latest topics

» Welcome to Flawless Talent Gaming !
What FlawlessTalentGaming is all about. EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 7:26 pm by FT xThRaSHa

» scrimmmmmmm
What FlawlessTalentGaming is all about. EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 9:04 pm by Dismay StoveR

» TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
What FlawlessTalentGaming is all about. EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 8:00 pm by Dismay StoveR

» TitanFall=<3
What FlawlessTalentGaming is all about. EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 6:21 am by Guest

» Team scrim
What FlawlessTalentGaming is all about. EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 8:05 pm by Guest

» Team Sinister MLG
What FlawlessTalentGaming is all about. EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 5:17 pm by Guest

» My Twitch.TV stream.
What FlawlessTalentGaming is all about. EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 11:41 pm by Dismay StoveR

» Flappy Bird.
What FlawlessTalentGaming is all about. EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 2:21 am by Dismay StoveR

» Clash of Clans
What FlawlessTalentGaming is all about. EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 12:34 am by Dismay StoveR

September 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

FT | shop

free forum

What FlawlessTalentGaming is all about.

FT xThRaSHa
    FT xThRaSHa
    Founder/Owner
    Founder/Owner

What FlawlessTalentGaming is all about. Empty What FlawlessTalentGaming is all about.

Post  FT xThRaSHa Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:17 pm

Hey hows it going guys. So their seems to be a little confusion with some members concerning what FlawlessTalentGaming is all about. Just so you all know, FlawlessTalentGaming isn't just a sponsor, but a gaming community as well. What I mean by that is we not only help out teams that need/deserve that extra support, but we provide an organized community to not only sponsored FT teams, but non-sponsored members as well. You don't have to be sponsored to be a member of FT. Eventually, we will be hosting our own community events, community give-aways, In-house tournaments, and so much more. Currently, our new website will be going into production next month so I am personally very excited for that :)The more members we get into this community? The more I can do/offer for everyone, not just sponsored FT teams. If any sponsored teams aren't up for participating then I will have no choice but to drop that team. No if ands or buts. This isn't a charity folks.. That reminds me all sponsored FT teams need to start posting on the forums, get to know each other, don't be afraid to meet new people in the community, and just have FUN GUYS! I don't want to make it to where you feel you HAVE to participate, I want it where you feel you "want" to participate you know guys, so I hope that you guys aren't getting the wrong vibes from this. Like I said the more you guys participate by posting on the forums, participating in future tournaments, participating in community give-aways and community events. The more I can give back and dish out even more. Right down to the little things, for example, once you guys start posting and become more active, I can easily bring in community graphic designers to make non-sponsored and sponsored member graphics like signatures, avatars, logos, ect.(a signature is what you see at the bottom of my post) Lets get some shit done ladies!

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:21 pm